IAT International, Inc. was founded in 1985 in Norfolk, Virginia
by Avraham Ashkenazi.
The company conducts business with governments, government-owned companies, and private businesses in all the fields of railroad industry.
Our product lines include:
- New Rail: per AREMA specifications for the North American Market, as well as UIC and other specifications
- Highway Crossings: including installation of complete systems and a catalog of spare parts (gates, cantilevers, controllers, bells, etc.)
- Switch Components: such as rollers to save on operational costs in a simple and enviromentally-friendly manner
- Infrastructure: including Railway Track Construction, Maintenance-of-Way Projects, Insulated Joints, and other rail-related components
- Locomotives: Reconditioned Locomotives, full range of Locomotive Parts and Assemblies (both mechanical and electronic components)
- Passenger & Freight Cars: New and Reconditioned Passenger Coaches as well as push-pull configurations, New and Reconditioned Flat Cars, Ballast Cars, and Specialized Cars